4.22.2008

Finally!

I finally got some time in the studio today. Lately, a lot of my time at home (the little that there is) has been spent working on the computer. I found out today that my website isn't actually due for a while, so I decided to step away from the desk and really sink into the studio.
I've been working on the same painting for a few weeks now, and feel like it's really coming along. I'll be able to add it to the image library that I'm going to put on my website shortly. This is what it looked like when I first started it:
A lot has been done since then, so I'll post pics when it's finished.
My internship has been going really well. It's a little bit of new stuff that I haven't done before, but I've felt really comfortable with it so far. I'm looking forward to really digging my feet into a project, hopefully soon.



No comments: