3.09.2009

A New Coat

I love living in San Francisco: the easily accessible outdoor activities, the architecture, the culture, the museums, the fact that you can explore the entire city in a day. The list goes on and on. The only problem that I have is that in the dead of summer, I freeze my butt off. There are the occasional days, usually in October, that one can walk outside and be comfortable without a jacket for a few hours. But it’s rare.




Although we don’t get to enjoy warm summer nights, sitting outside sipping cocktails and watching the stars come out, there is one excellent advantage to living in this climate; I get to shop for jackets year round. I’ve put together a collage of some of my favorites on my buylist from all different stores and price ranges. You can check the rest of my great finds: San Francisco Summer Jackets.